This item will be donated to someone in need. To see a list of some of our donations to-date, scroll down! Thank you for making a difference!
We're all learning a lot more about hand sanitizer in recent weeks and days. And we're finding the ingredients for it hard to obtain. So we looked around and noticed we had tons of alcohol and access to loads more because we're using drinkable alcohol in our deodorant, and we wanted to do something to help out.
Formulated specifically to kill germs on hands in line with FDA specifications, this 70% alc/vol hand sanitizer is packaged in glass and made right here in the USA from organic vodka. We employ and support local people and business with every purchase. Thank you for shopping a local, small business!
Donate Hand Sanitizer: How it Works
Order as many bottles of hand sanitizer as you'd like to give away. These bottles will go directly to the hands of those on the frontlines.
You will not be shipped the physical product. Someone else will receive your gift.
**Please tell us if there are any hiccups in the system. We're using workarounds to do something rather unusual, so there are bound to be interesting results at times. We will keep track of all of the donated bottles and ensure they go to people in need.
Distilled Bath and Body will cover shipping costs on free hand sanitizer as an ongoing gift.
Our hand sanitizer prices will eventually be moved up to match the deodorant, but for this time, we wanted to do our part to make the world go 'round a little easier.
You will not be charged taxes, and you will not pay for shipping. This purchase is not tax deductible, though I wish we could give you the moon for being so generous in a time when so many people are feeling such deep fear and uncertainty. You are amazing and we're so thankful for your heart.
Here are some of the places your generosity has reached in the past weeks since we started sending Hand Sanitizer on March 23:
- Hospital and Firefighters in Northampton, PA
- First Responders in Lee, MA
- Healthcare workers in Muncie, IN
- School Lunch program in Royston, GA
- Medics in Rockland, ME
- Medics in Colorado Springs, CO
- Healthcare workers in Roberts, WI
- Military Medics in Washington State
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital in Portland, OR
- Hospital Pharmacists in Bronx, NY
- Homebirth Midwives in Forestville, CA
- Rural Community Physician in Bristol, WV
- Occupational Therapists in Jonesborough, TN
- Fire Department in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home in Cresskill, NJ
- Hospice Center in Evergreen, CO
- Police Department in Colorado Springs, CO
- Home Health RN group in Peoria, IL
- COVID-19 Floor and Medic Group in Grand Blanc, MI
- RNs in El Paso, TX
- ER Physicians in King George, VA
- Oral Surgeons in Gresham, OR
- Fire Department in Algonquin, IL
- L&D Nurses in Paso Robles, CA
- Birth Center Staff in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Behavioral Health Hospital in New Berlin, WI
- COVID-19 Unit/Flight For Life Team in Green Bay, WI
- USS Theodore Roosevelt Reactor Room Sailors near Guam
- Nursing Home in Oradell, NJ
- Many more nursing, medical, and other facilities around the USA
- And lots of immunocompromised individuals around the USA